Mission Surf is THE place for surfboard rentals in San Diego.
San Diego offers some of the best surf conditions on the planet, and Mission Surf is centrally located in Pacific Beach to best suit all your needs for a successful surfing adventure in San Diego. The perfect sand bars of Mission and Pacific Beaches are only steps from our door and offer some of the best conditions on the California coast.
From user friendly beginner spots to steep and deep expert waves, we’ve got you covered. We rent premium surfboards from Surftech and Global Surf among others along with current season wetsuits from Body Glove. No waterlogged foam boards and leaky wetsuits here, just first rate equipment for a first rate surfing experience! For experienced surfers we offer epoxy and fiberglass boards from 5’6″ up to 9″6″, and we can even round up some unique vintage boards with a little advance notice.
Professional instruction, tours, and transportation to a variety of world class breaks can all be arranged with advance reservations.
Current Surfboard Rental rates are as follows:
- Foam Surfboard ONLY - $15/Half Day, $25/Full Day
- Foam Surfboard AND Wetsuit - $20/Half Day, $30/Full Day
- Softop Surfboard ONLY - $25/Half Day, $35/Full Day
- Softop Surfboard AND Wetsuit - $30/Half Day, $40/Full Day
- Epoxy Surfboard ONLY - $25/Half Day, $35/Full Day
- Epoxy Surfboard AND Wetsuit - $30/Half Day, $40/Full Day
- Fiberglass Surfboard ONLY - $35/Half Day, $45/Full Day
- Fiberglass Surfboard AND Wetsuit- $40/Half Day, $50/Full Day
*Half Day = 1-4 Hours ~ Full Day = Up to 8 Hours